The non-profit sector is a growing industry, both in New Zealand and internationally. From schools to hospitals, from churches to community groups, the non-profit sector is making a huge difference in the communities they serve.
Many of these organizations have been around for many years, but some are only just getting started. If you own or work for an organization that’s thinking about starting its own non-profit status as an independent entity, you may be wondering:
- What are the accounting and filing requirements?
- How do I know if my business qualifies for this?
- Who can help me with our new non-profit status?
At Elite Accounting we work with a number for Non-Profit Organizations as well as Charities. If you are thinking about starting such an organization or are involved with an existing organization working for the community, contact us for a constructive discussion on how we can add value.
We provide full accounting services for Charites, starting with system setup, bookkeeping to year end reporting in compliance with charities services tier level reporting requirements.
Smaller charities which fall under Tier 3 and Tier 4 organizations make up around 97% of all charities in New Zealand. These charities are likely to have less resources available. Elite Accounting helps these charities achieve their goals by utilizing there resources competently.
Some non-profit organizations we assist include:
- Trade and Industry Associations
- Industry Professional Bodies
- Sports Clubs
- Charitable Organisations
- Religious, Churches, Temples
- Public schools
- Clinics and hospitals
- Volunteer services organisations
- Other clubs and societies
Our Services for Non-Profit Organizations & Charities Include:
- Accounting system setup and training
- Payroll setup and training
- GST returns
- Preparation of a budget and cash flow forecast
- End of year financial statements
- Charities office reporting
- Ongoing Support
- Review Meetings